Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Liami Lawrence Interview II

Luke Ford writes:

He hosts a radio show in Los Angeles and he hosts regular parties for Jewish singles.

We talk on my live cam about his kiruv work introducing striptease to Israel, his flirtation with Christianity last year and his views on this week’s Torah portion.

PeterLutherChristian: Still more useless masturbation from Luke Ford.


bozo: this interview is going straight to DVD


PeterLutherChristian: Really, this is your career in a nutshell. Always falling short, never going that extra yard (never mind mile) that might have gotten you a career, money, respect, and women.


PeterLutherChristian: Just coasting.


PeterLutherChristian: No wonder no one in your kehila wants to make a shidduch for you


PeterLutherChristian: What is that guy on the right staring at?


PeterLutherChristian: I’ve no idea what he is saying.


bozo: is he speaking English?


PeterLutherChristian: I think he’s trying to propose marriage to Luke


PeterLutherChristian: He’s saying “I think I would make a good husband for you, Luke. I would provide you with a decent apartment, new clothes, and a better car”


PeterLutherChristian: Luke answers: “But how would I reconcile this with the toirah?”



No comments: