Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why Should Men Do More Housework?

Luke Ford writes:

On his radio show yesterday, Dennis Prager dealt with this New York Times article.

“I don’t recall my dad vacuuming or cooking or making the bed,” said Dennis July 6, 2011. “When a woman is 25 and is imagining her husband, does she imagine him vacuuming? Does she imagine, oh, my ideal man, he will do as much housework as I. That is what I am told is most females’ desire.

“When men imagine being married, do they imagine doing half the housework? I’m not talking about what necessity creates. I don’t judge. I know men who are the full-time house husband. I respect that. I don’t relate to this 50-50 idea with regards to the housework.”

“When you are single and you are imagining your home, is that what you imagine?”



No comments: